× Members

Straight into Support Group with no medical

• bro58
10 years 3 months ago #114635 by bro58
Great News Jess !!! :cheer:

bro58

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 3 months ago #114639 by Tigerlily11
Replied by Tigerlily11 on topic Straight into Support Group with no medical
Thank you so much Bro, there's no way I could have done this without you guy's. You all do an amazing job. I'll contact them tomorrow and ask how long I'm in the SG for.

Thanks again :)
Jessica

More
10 years 3 months ago - 10 years 3 months ago #114754 by Tigerlily11
Hi, I am writing for a Subject Access Request. Should there be an LT54 form with it even if I did not have a medical? The reason I ask is because the last time I got a SAR there was only a ESA85A and ESA113 form in it, I did not have a medical then either. Just want to make sure I ask for everything.

Many thanks for all your help.
Jessica
Last edit: 10 years 3 months ago by bro58.

• bro58
10 years 3 months ago - 10 years 3 months ago #114756 by bro58

Jessica wrote: Hi, I am writing for a Subject Access Request. Should there be an LT54 form with it even if I did not have a medical? The reason I ask is because the last time I got a SAR there was only a ESA85A and ESA113 form in it, I did not have a medical then either. Just want to make sure I ask for everything.

Many thanks for all your help.
Jessica

Hi J,

An LT54 is not tied to a "medical", it is a form filled out by The DWP DM.

A description of the LT54 can be found at the bottom of this list :

ESA Forms

The best thing to do would be to request it by name, then make an added comment that you are requesting "ALL" forms and documentation used in coming to The SG decision.

bro58
Last edit: 10 years 3 months ago by bro58.

More
10 years 3 months ago #114757 by Tigerlily11
Thank you very much Bro, I really appreciate all the help :)

Jessica

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.