× Members

Happy Christmas & Healthier New Year.

• Jim Allison BSc, Inst LE, MBIM; MA (Consumer Protection & Social Welfare Law)
  • Topic Author
More
10 years 5 months ago #114814 by Jim Allison BSc, Inst LE, MBIM; MA (Consumer Protection & Social Welfare Law)
Happy Christmas & Healthier New Year. was created by Jim Allison BSc, Inst LE, MBIM; MA (Consumer Protection & Social Welfare Law)
B & W staff including moderators would like to wish all our members a Happy Christmas & Healthier
New Year in 2014.

Moderators would you please keep moving this to the top, to give members the opportunity to reply. :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :woohoo: :woohoo:

PLEASE READ THE SPOTLIGHTS AREA OF THE FORUM REGULARLY, OTHERWISE YOU MAY MISS OUT ON IMPORTANT INFORMATION. Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: lindat, sjr, hundi , axel71, bullwhip , ELEANOR, sarahjane , masterslip, chrissy v, killbot99 and 6 other people also said thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 5 months ago #114818 by killbot99
Replied by killbot99 on topic Happy Christmas & Healthier New Year.
Not only would I personally like to thank the mods and staff for all their hard work and dedication throughout the year, and to wish them all a happy and peaceful Xmas but I would like to wish those still awaiting decisions the very best of luck. Let's hope you hear very soon and get the decisions you are hoping for.
The following user(s) said Thank You: bro58, Jim Allison BSc, Inst LE, MBIM; MA (Consumer Protection & Social Welfare Law)

More
10 years 5 months ago #114823 by sjr
Replied by sjr on topic Happy Christmas & Healthier New Year.
A very Happy Christmas to you all. Thank you for all your hard work which makes hard times to cope with easier and more successful.
The following user(s) said Thank You: bro58, Jim Allison BSc, Inst LE, MBIM; MA (Consumer Protection & Social Welfare Law)

• Manicmama
10 years 5 months ago #114841 by Manicmama
Replied by Manicmama on topic Happy Christmas & Healthier New Year.
A very merry Christmas to all who help to keep this site running and up to date - you're all amazing.
I hope everyone has a great time and is not marred by ill health and disability.

More
10 years 5 months ago #114845 by lindat
Replied by lindat on topic Happy Christmas & Healthier New Year.
Thanks to all you wonderful, selfless mods for all you do to help us survive the nightmare :S
Hope you all have a wonderful festive time and that 2014 is as good as you wish :)
Merry Xmas and a happy new year to all members :cheer:

More
10 years 5 months ago #114851 by sandieleo
Replied by sandieleo on topic Happy Christmas & Healthier New Year.
I would just like too add my thanks for all the hard work the moderators do all year on our behalf.
Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas and a happy New Year.
P.S for anyone out there waiting for a decision on their benefits I wish you the best of luck and hope you can put the worry too one side for the day and have a good one. X Sue

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris