× Members

PIP WAITING TIME

• waqqy
  • Topic Author
10 years 4 months ago - 10 years 4 months ago #115050 by waqqy
PIP WAITING TIME was created by waqqy
Hi guys

It's been a long time since I've been on here, had my PIP assessment back in October, ring CAPITA every week and they keep reading a script and telling me its being looked at by the HCP. It just winds me up so much, that i've decided to stop calling them. I just wanted to know if anyone has had a PIP looked at yet and how long it took to hear back ?? I was messed about so much and am sure I would've heard back if it wasn't for CAPITA messing up my assessment and causing unnecessary delays.

Thanks
Waqqy
Last edit: 10 years 4 months ago by slugsta.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 4 months ago - 10 years 4 months ago #115052 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic PIP WAITING TIME
Hi Waqqy,

I'm afraid that we have heard this story many times, very few claimants have actually got a decision on PIP yet, most are still waiting months after submitting their claim :(

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
Last edit: 10 years 4 months ago by slugsta. Reason: tick

• waqqy
  • Topic Author
10 years 4 months ago - 10 years 4 months ago #115054 by waqqy
Replied by waqqy on topic PIP WAITING TIME
Hi

That's awful !! I keep getting told that they've hired more people to help with work load etc but what could be taking so long, my consultant said he aint got nothing and I know they got a backlog. Is there anyone I can go to, who can tell me why there is such a delay ?

Thanks
Waqqy
Last edit: 10 years 4 months ago by .

10 years 4 months ago #115057 by
Replied by on topic PIP WAITING TIME

waqqy wrote: Hi

That's awful !! I keep getting told that they've hired more people to help with work load etc but what could be taking so long, my consultant said he aint got nothing and I know they got a backlog. Is there anyone I can go to, who can tell me why there is such a delay ?

Thanks
Waqqy

Hi w,

As MHB says, an all to familiar story !! :(

Most M.P.'s should be well aware of the situation, however you could still complain to your M.P. :

Contacting your MP

bro58

More
10 years 4 months ago #115059 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic PIP WAITING TIME
You can also complain to DWP - they keep saying that they get few complaints, I suspect it is because claimants know it won't change anything :)

Complaining to the DWP

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: waqqy

• waqqy
  • Topic Author
10 years 4 months ago #115065 by waqqy
Replied by waqqy on topic PIP WAITING TIME
I actually emailed them and CAPITA expressing how unhappy I was, and guess what .... got nothing back. This was about 2 weeks ago. I guess I'll just have to sit tight and wait like everyone else I suppose.

Thanks anyway guys, have a great Christmas and a new year :)

Waqqy

Moderators: GordonlatetrainBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris