× Members

PIP WAITING TIME

• waqqy
  • Topic Author
10 years 4 months ago - 10 years 4 months ago #115050 by waqqy
PIP WAITING TIME was created by waqqy
Hi guys

It's been a long time since I've been on here, had my PIP assessment back in October, ring CAPITA every week and they keep reading a script and telling me its being looked at by the HCP. It just winds me up so much, that i've decided to stop calling them. I just wanted to know if anyone has had a PIP looked at yet and how long it took to hear back ?? I was messed about so much and am sure I would've heard back if it wasn't for CAPITA messing up my assessment and causing unnecessary delays.

Thanks
Waqqy
Last edit: 10 years 4 months ago by slugsta.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 4 months ago - 10 years 4 months ago #115052 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic PIP WAITING TIME
Hi Waqqy,

I'm afraid that we have heard this story many times, very few claimants have actually got a decision on PIP yet, most are still waiting months after submitting their claim :(

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
Last edit: 10 years 4 months ago by slugsta. Reason: tick

• waqqy
  • Topic Author
10 years 4 months ago - 10 years 4 months ago #115054 by waqqy
Replied by waqqy on topic PIP WAITING TIME
Hi

That's awful !! I keep getting told that they've hired more people to help with work load etc but what could be taking so long, my consultant said he aint got nothing and I know they got a backlog. Is there anyone I can go to, who can tell me why there is such a delay ?

Thanks
Waqqy
Last edit: 10 years 4 months ago by .

10 years 4 months ago #115057 by
Replied by on topic PIP WAITING TIME

waqqy wrote: Hi

That's awful !! I keep getting told that they've hired more people to help with work load etc but what could be taking so long, my consultant said he aint got nothing and I know they got a backlog. Is there anyone I can go to, who can tell me why there is such a delay ?

Thanks
Waqqy

Hi w,

As MHB says, an all to familiar story !! :(

Most M.P.'s should be well aware of the situation, however you could still complain to your M.P. :

Contacting your MP

bro58

More
10 years 4 months ago #115059 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic PIP WAITING TIME
You can also complain to DWP - they keep saying that they get few complaints, I suspect it is because claimants know it won't change anything :)

Complaining to the DWP

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: waqqy

• waqqy
  • Topic Author
10 years 4 months ago #115065 by waqqy
Replied by waqqy on topic PIP WAITING TIME
I actually emailed them and CAPITA expressing how unhappy I was, and guess what .... got nothing back. This was about 2 weeks ago. I guess I'll just have to sit tight and wait like everyone else I suppose.

Thanks anyway guys, have a great Christmas and a new year :)

Waqqy

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.