× Members

Home DLA visit from DOCTOR.

More
10 years 3 months ago - 10 years 3 months ago #115678 by weymouth321
Home DLA visit from DOCTOR. was created by weymouth321
As my DLA appeal was adjourned on 6th Dec, due to my Age UK rep unable to make it. I did not attend and now have their doctor visit in 4 days time. Have severe R. A. Any advice, as also have OCD ( many years), and become very tense and anxious; when people in the house. I now wish I did not agree to this. Very Thankful for any advice. Josie.

( I have stated this on my claim forms ).
Last edit: 10 years 3 months ago by bro58.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• bro58
10 years 3 months ago - 10 years 3 months ago #115716 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic Home DLA visit from DOCTOR.

josie wrote: As my DLA appeal was adjourned on 6th Dec, due to my Age UK rep unable to make it. I did not attend and now have their doctor visit in 4 days time. Have severe R. A. Any advice, as also have OCD ( many years), and become very tense and anxious; when people in the house. I now wish I did not agree to this. Very Thankful for any advice. Josie.

( I have stated this on my claim forms ).

Hi j,

This may help :

DLA Medical Examination

Although, as the medical has been requested by The Tribunal, it may not follow the exact format of a DLA Medical.

You can have someone present if you wish, and they can take notes for you.

Hope all goes well, good luck and please keep us updated.

bro58
Last edit: 10 years 3 months ago by bro58.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.