× Members

having a panic

More
10 years 3 months ago - 10 years 3 months ago #115682 by FoxyLady2
having a panic was created by FoxyLady2
ESA form is due back 17th Jan - posted form 9th Jan - Royal mail signed for 1st class -
I've looked on the royal mail website just now and it just says item "has been received and is being progressed" - ie not delivered yet !! does anyone know if they update their system as soon as it is delivered and this means it hasn't been delivered yet ?? (it is supposed to be the next working day, so should have got there Friday - it was posted in time to catch the last post)

Where do I stand with ATOS if its not delivered in time ? I have proof of posting

thanks
Last edit: 10 years 3 months ago by .

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 3 months ago #115685 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic having a panic
Hi Foxy,

In my experience, Royal Mail don't tend to update their system very promptly! It is likely that the form is still going though the process of being opened and sent to the correct department, you can confirm this with ATOS and/or Royal Mail.

As long as you have proof of posting, legally it will be taken that the form was delivered on time.

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
10 years 3 months ago #115687 by FoxyLady2
Replied by FoxyLady2 on topic having a panic
OK - BIG Thank you !! Big Big thank you - so much to worry about - but a bit less now
The following user(s) said Thank You: slugsta

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.