× Members

EASA

More
10 years 3 months ago - 10 years 3 months ago #115809 by noseyboy
EASA was created by noseyboy
I have just appealed against the DWP descion to place me in the Limited capability group and not not the spport group on the grounds that a I have a limited lung fuction of 30% with severe steroid dependent asthma which isnt controlled. i won my appeal with the recomendation that the dwp do not reacess me. The case was heard in December I had still not heard from the DWP so I contacted them to be told that they had not heard from the tribunal so if you are still waithing to have any descion confirmed and have not heard give the dwp a call I was asked to send a copy of the panels descion to the dwp.Just the PIP to go any advice welcom
Last edit: 10 years 3 months ago by Gordon.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 3 months ago - 10 years 3 months ago #115816 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic EASA

Carol wrote: I have just appealed against the DWP descion to place me in the Limited capability group and not not the spport group on the grounds that a I have a limited lung fuction of 30% with severe steroid dependent asthma which isnt controlled. i won my appeal with the recomendation that the dwp do not reacess me. The case was heard in December I had still not heard from the DWP so I contacted them to be told that they had not heard from the tribunal so if you are still waithing to have any descion confirmed and have not heard give the dwp a call I was asked to send a copy of the panels descion to the dwp.Just the PIP to go any advice welcom

It usually takes the DWP 6-8 weeks to process the result of a Tribunal and that is not allowing for Christmas and the New Year. Their systems are not updated with the result until is has passed scrutiny by the team that deals with these results, so it is not unusual for the front line staff to be unaware of the Decision for some weeks.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
Last edit: 10 years 3 months ago by Gordon.
The following user(s) said Thank You: noseyboy

More
10 years 3 months ago #115824 by noseyboy
Replied by noseyboy on topic EASA
Thanks it just the process they drag you through but dont really explain what happens after the appeal if they did it would reduce the anxiety and stress levels of having to deal with a life limiting illness and proving you what you say you are.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.