× Members

PIP

More
10 years 4 months ago - 10 years 4 months ago #115868 by jenny
PIP was created by jenny
Please could you help me with a query about the PIP timetable which I read in the news letter today. It says from 3rd February they begin assessing people in the North East area, post code DL.
I have an indefinite DLA award. Will I be assessed in this group starting 3rd February 2014, or will I be assessed at a later date. Sorry wasn't quite sure and hope you can verify this point for me.

Thanking you in Advance
Kind regards
Jenny
Last edit: 10 years 4 months ago by Gordon.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 4 months ago - 10 years 4 months ago #115869 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic PIP

jenny wrote: Please could you help me with a query about the PIP timetable which I read in the news letter today. It says from 3rd February they begin assessing people in the North East area, post code DL.
I have an indefinite DLA award. Will I be assessed in this group starting 3rd February 2014, or will I be assessed at a later date. Sorry wasn't quite sure and hope you can verify this point for me.

Thanking you in Advance
Kind regards
Jenny

It affects DLA claimants with a fixed length award, or those with an indefinite award who report a Change of Circumstances likely to affect their award, so providing you do not have a C of C in the interim, you will not be assessed until after 2015.

I hope this explains it.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
Last edit: 10 years 4 months ago by Gordon.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonlatetrainBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris