× Members

PIP

More
10 years 3 months ago - 10 years 3 months ago #115868 by jenny
PIP was created by jenny
Please could you help me with a query about the PIP timetable which I read in the news letter today. It says from 3rd February they begin assessing people in the North East area, post code DL.
I have an indefinite DLA award. Will I be assessed in this group starting 3rd February 2014, or will I be assessed at a later date. Sorry wasn't quite sure and hope you can verify this point for me.

Thanking you in Advance
Kind regards
Jenny
Last edit: 10 years 3 months ago by Gordon.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 3 months ago - 10 years 3 months ago #115869 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic PIP

jenny wrote: Please could you help me with a query about the PIP timetable which I read in the news letter today. It says from 3rd February they begin assessing people in the North East area, post code DL.
I have an indefinite DLA award. Will I be assessed in this group starting 3rd February 2014, or will I be assessed at a later date. Sorry wasn't quite sure and hope you can verify this point for me.

Thanking you in Advance
Kind regards
Jenny

It affects DLA claimants with a fixed length award, or those with an indefinite award who report a Change of Circumstances likely to affect their award, so providing you do not have a C of C in the interim, you will not be assessed until after 2015.

I hope this explains it.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
Last edit: 10 years 3 months ago by Gordon.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.