× Members

Help for deaf people

More
10 years 3 months ago #115959 by mintdrop
Replied by mintdrop on topic Help for deaf people
How DLA made their decision not to award me with DLA was using my claim form, and the report from health care professional who examined me for Employment and Support allowance on 30/08/2012. I appealed and won my case in January 2013. Also had another hearing test in December 2012 My hearing worse.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 3 months ago #115962 by mintdrop
Replied by mintdrop on topic Help for deaf people
My DLA renewal decision was made from my claim form and from the health care professional who examined me for employment and support allowance on 30/08/2012...I appealed against the decision and had a hearing on 17/01/2013 i won the case
i also had a hearing test in December 2012 which recorded further hearing loss.

More
10 years 3 months ago #115966 by Puccalove
Replied by Puccalove on topic Help for deaf people
One would presume then that there were things in the ESA medical assessment report that contradicted your claim for DLA. If you still have a copy then you should look through it and see what is contrary to what you wrote on your DLA form. You then want to explain what was inaccurate in a letter and provide up to date medical evidence to support your points and underwrite what was written by the ESA assessor.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.