× Members

results of medical how long?

• roseopal
  • Topic Author
10 years 3 months ago - 10 years 3 months ago #115920 by roseopal
results of medical how long? was created by roseopal
got my medical on monday :( how long generally does it take to be sent the results ?
Last edit: 10 years 3 months ago by .

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

10 years 3 months ago - 10 years 3 months ago #115921 by
Replied by on topic results of medical how long?

roseopal wrote: got my medical on monday :( how long generally does it take to be sent the results ?

Hi r,

Looking back on your previous posts, : Here .

I will surmise that this is an ESA "medical", you may find this FAQ helpful : ESA Medical – What to expect

The ESA85 Medical Report will be generated electronically at the assessment. It will then be sent electronically to the DWP DM who will make the final decision.

Members are reporting significant delays with the whole ESA WCA process, so how long it will take to receive a decision is an unknown.

If you give it a week or so after the assessment, you could then contact the DWP for an update.

I always advise that you should treat the assessment as starting from when you leave your home to when you return.

Questions will be asked regarding your return trip and assumptions may be made regarding this.

You may also be observed on your approach to the building, whilst in it, and on leaving.

Again, assumptions may be made from such observations.

Good luck, and please return to let us know how it went.

bro58

• roseopal
  • Topic Author
10 years 3 months ago - 10 years 3 months ago #115924 by roseopal
Replied by roseopal on topic results of medical how long?
thankyou! yes sorry it is an esa medical: i went to one in september to be told when i got there it had to be cancelled as they had lost my esa50 form.. this was after they had sent me a medical appointment without ever sending me that form, so i had requested one and filled it in a couple of days using the guides on here and posted it back to them in time for that medical...

it has taken them this long to arrange my new medical but they never asked me to fill in another form
So maybe when i go to this medical on monday they are going to tell me the same thing "sorry we have to cancel your medical as we dont have your form here to refer to" :S

looks like atos are not coping very well with the amount of people they have to assess

10 years 3 months ago - 10 years 3 months ago #115925 by
Replied by on topic results of medical how long?

roseopal wrote: thankyou! yes sorry it is an esa medical: i went to one in september to be told when i got there it had to be cancelled as they had lost my esa50 form.. this was after they had sent me a medical appointment without ever sending me that form, so i had requested one and filled it in a couple of days using the guides on here and posted it back to them in time for that medical...

it has taken them this long to arrange my new medical but they never asked me to fill in another form
So maybe when i go to this medical on monday they are going to tell me the same thing "sorry we have to cancel your medical as we dont have your form here to refer to" :S

looks like atos are not coping very well with the amount of people they have to assess

Hi r,

Yes, I remember.

You could contact ATOS and check that they have the ESA50, and that the ATOS HCP will have access to it on the day of the assessment.

This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

As a back-up, if you have retained a copy, you could take a copy of this to the assessment, and hand it to the HCP before the start of the assessment.

Yes, ATOS do seem to be struggling at this time.

bro58

• roseopal
  • Topic Author
10 years 3 months ago #115946 by roseopal
Replied by roseopal on topic results of medical how long?
Good idea I do have a copy I could take thankyou :)

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.