× Members

appeal date received

• darryl
  • Topic Author
10 years 3 months ago - 10 years 3 months ago #115982 by darryl
appeal date received was created by darryl
i have today received my appeal date for ESA, its 21st March 2014. The letter says i should have received appeal papers. i havent had any such papers (why am I not surprised). i finally found the phone number on line and the guy i spoke to said he didnt know why, but would request some more and i should get them in a week which doesnt leave me an awful lot of time to prepare really. I am having difficulty obtaining letters from my GP, consultants, counsellor etc. if i cannot obtain these, i dont suppose it will go down very well for me at the appeal. Please help as i dont know what to do and dont think ive got the courage to go to court without this information. thank you in anticipation, tearing my hair out here!
Last edit: 10 years 3 months ago by bro58.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• bro58
10 years 3 months ago #115984 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic appeal date received

darryl wrote: i have today received my appeal date for ESA, its 21st March 2014. The letter says i should have received appeal papers. i havent had any such papers (why am I not surprised). i finally found the phone number on line and the guy i spoke to said he didnt know why, but would request some more and i should get them in a week which doesnt leave me an awful lot of time to prepare really. I am having difficulty obtaining letters from my GP, consultants, counsellor etc. if i cannot obtain these, i dont suppose it will go down very well for me at the appeal. Please help as i dont know what to do and dont think ive got the courage to go to court without this information. thank you in anticipation, tearing my hair out here!

Hi d,

If you have already requested written support for your G.P. Consultants, Counselor, and they have not given an outright refusal, you could contact them and inform them that you now have a date for your hearing.

You could try obtaining evidence Re : your Hospital Consultant by contacting PALS at the hospital in question, however any letters written by your Consultant should also be in your G.P. records.

You can obtain a copy of your G.P. records by making a request at Reception in your G.P. practice.

Requesting your medical records

Charging for medical records

Another option may be to contact the TS, and make a request that they obtain copies of your medical records.

bro58

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.