× Members

esa migration

More
10 years 3 months ago - 10 years 3 months ago #116096 by Jules
esa migration was created by Jules
Hello, I had my first letter from the DWP beginning last August re the migration to ESA from IB. I sent in the ESA form in September but have heard nothing. Is this the norm ? Thank you, Julie
Last edit: 10 years 3 months ago by .

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

10 years 3 months ago - 10 years 3 months ago #116100 by
Replied by on topic esa migration

Julie wrote: Hello, I had my first letter from the DWP beginning last August re the migration to ESA from IB. I sent in the ESA form in September but have heard nothing. Is this the norm ? Thank you, Julie

Hi J,

I am afraid that a 3-4 months time span in not hearing anything after returning one's ESA50 is becoming the norm in the current climate.

You could contact ATOS for an update :

This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

You will continue to receive your IB until a decision is made.

If you are sure that The ESA50 was received by ATOS by the deadline given, the ball in in their court.

bro58
Last edit: 10 years 3 months ago by .

More
10 years 3 months ago #116101 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic esa migration
Hi Julie,

I'm afraid that the system is very baclogged at the moment, it is not unusual to hear of people waiting 6 months and upwards for contact after submitting the ESA50 form :(

Your IB will continue to be paid until an ESA decision has been made so, if you wish, you can just wait to hear. If you prefer you can contact ATOs to find out what is happening.

Contact ATOS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jules

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.