× Members

IR/contriutory

More
10 years 3 months ago - 10 years 3 months ago #116290 by Mick Egan
Replied by Mick Egan on topic IR/contriutory
Must be some confusion,ive just had quick check and didnt join until May,never enquired about enhanced,no matter ill ask this advisor to track back,Thanks again
Last edit: 10 years 3 months ago by Gordon.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 3 months ago #116294 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic IR/contriutory

Kettle wrote: Must be some confusion,ive just had quick check and didnt join until May,never enquired about enhanced,no matter ill ask this advisor to track back,Thanks again

Ignore the comment I've checked back and it was another user's post that was brought up by my search for your posts :huh:

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
10 years 3 months ago #116296 by Mick Egan
Replied by Mick Egan on topic IR/contriutory
:silly: No probs,i think ive submitted the same comment twice,was a loading prob at my end,as it satands i do think that as the majority of my time was inSG,WRAG for month or so then placed on appeal rate the former wil outweigh the latter regardless of overpayment,Thanks K

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.