× Members

Tribunals

• shuai01edwards
  • Topic Author
10 years 3 months ago - 10 years 3 months ago #116169 by shuai01edwards
Tribunals was created by shuai01edwards
Is it possible to ask for a tribunal date to be put back? I am still collecting medical records as my new GP surgery had none and the previous one only had an incomplete history. I have managed to locate a few, but each time it is costing me money which I can ill-afford.

Are there any grounds for a delay?
Last edit: 10 years 3 months ago by slugsta.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 3 months ago #116172 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic Tribunals
Hi s,

There is nothing to be lost by requesting a postponent of the tribunal, especially if you explain why you have not yet been able to get your evidence together. They might say 'no' but you will not know if you don't ask!

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
10 years 3 months ago #116178 by Puccalove
Replied by Puccalove on topic Tribunals
Just be aware that with current waiting times it may be a while before you get another date.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.