× Members

ESA MEDICAL

More
10 years 3 months ago #116183 by gayle55
ESA MEDICAL was created by gayle55
:( HI my hubby is going to a ESA medical tomorow,my hubby has bad depression,ahd has for many years, my quesion is will this care that he does for me ,despite his illness ,he still does it,
if thye ask quesions on this will this jepdise him getting in the suport group,
he does sleep for many hours ,but if i need anythin he will wake and do this,
and he looks after me at night, he is a complete mess at the momert,he is pacing up and down,
he has,t got any suport from the mht ,as he found this bad,
hope you cana understand what i have writtain
ty gayle

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 3 months ago #116187 by Puccalove
Replied by Puccalove on topic ESA MEDICAL
I cannot really comment specifically on a particular case in this context. All I can say is that although caring duties should not necessarily prohibit entitlement they are likely to be commented on and certain assumptions of capacity may be drawn.

More
10 years 3 months ago - 10 years 3 months ago #116189 by Puccalove
Of course we can advise you in the future if an appeal is necessary and you may wish to seek face to face advice later should this be the case.
Last edit: 10 years 3 months ago by Puccalove.

More
10 years 3 months ago #116235 by gayle55
Replied by gayle55 on topic ESA MEDICAL
:) Hi just to let you know hubby had his medical ,as my hubby was,t really aswer the questions, he was in a state ,i did answer them, he went out of room to see if he needed to do amedical
on him but no they did,t,as i got up to get hubby sorted ,i wa sin a wheel chair ,but we had amy son with us, i sadi i hope i dou,t have to come back again ,and he shook his head,so i guess it might be the results we hope,
gayle

More
10 years 3 months ago #116237 by Puccalove
Fingers crossed and keep us posted.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.