× Members

ESA wrag

More
10 years 3 months ago - 10 years 3 months ago #116353 by gazzmg
ESA wrag was created by gazzmg
i have been a recluse been housbound for the past 7 years due to mental health problems
i very rarely go out.

How would this be seen if i were in the wrag group esa would i still be forced to see and advisor down the jobcentre if i was to appeal the wrag to be put into the support group

Would i be allowed to conduct an wfi over the phone until my appeal for the support group is heard

regards
Last edit: 10 years 3 months ago by Gordon.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 3 months ago #116354 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic ESA wrag

gazzmg wrote: i have been a recluse been housbound for the past 7 years due to mental health problems
i very rarely go out.

How would this be seen if i were in the wrag group esa would i still be forced to see and advisor down the jobcentre if i was to appeal the wrag to be put into the support group

Would i be allowed to conduct an wfi over the phone until my appeal for the support group is heard

regards

It is at the discretion of the JC+ advisor, they must take into account any limitations that result from your conditions and any decision to require your attendance can be escalated to a manager, but you need to be aware that a failure to comply can also result in the sanctioning of your benefit, a Decision which can be challenged.

Changes to ESA Sanctions

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris