× Members

ESA wrag

More
10 years 3 months ago - 10 years 3 months ago #116353 by gazzmg
ESA wrag was created by gazzmg
i have been a recluse been housbound for the past 7 years due to mental health problems
i very rarely go out.

How would this be seen if i were in the wrag group esa would i still be forced to see and advisor down the jobcentre if i was to appeal the wrag to be put into the support group

Would i be allowed to conduct an wfi over the phone until my appeal for the support group is heard

regards
Last edit: 10 years 3 months ago by Gordon.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 3 months ago #116354 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic ESA wrag

gazzmg wrote: i have been a recluse been housbound for the past 7 years due to mental health problems
i very rarely go out.

How would this be seen if i were in the wrag group esa would i still be forced to see and advisor down the jobcentre if i was to appeal the wrag to be put into the support group

Would i be allowed to conduct an wfi over the phone until my appeal for the support group is heard

regards

It is at the discretion of the JC+ advisor, they must take into account any limitations that result from your conditions and any decision to require your attendance can be escalated to a manager, but you need to be aware that a failure to comply can also result in the sanctioning of your benefit, a Decision which can be challenged.

Changes to ESA Sanctions

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.