× Members

DLA appeal - who to take?

• manga
  • Topic Author
10 years 3 months ago - 10 years 3 months ago #116355 by manga
DLA appeal - who to take? was created by manga
Hi, I had my DLA appeal today and unfortunately the person who was coming to represent me has not been in touch for over a week so, I had no option but to go myself. I requested a postponement by letter and took it with me and was thanked for turning up and it was allowed. I am now in position where I need someone to help me and come with me to my appeal - where is the best place to go?
Last edit: 10 years 3 months ago by Gordon.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 3 months ago #116356 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic DLA appeal - who to take?

manga wrote: Hi, I had my DLA appeal today and unfortunately the person who was coming to represent me has not been in touch for over a week so, I had no option but to go myself. I requested a postponement by letter and took it with me and was thanked for turning up and it was allowed. I am now in position where I need someone to help me and come with me to my appeal - where is the best place to go?

I think it unlikely that you will find anybody willing to take on your case at this point in the proceedings but you can do an internet search for "welfare advice" with you postcode, town or county.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: manga

• manga
  • Topic Author
10 years 3 months ago #116357 by manga
Replied by manga on topic DLA appeal - who to take?
Thanks, I'll get right on to it.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.