× Members

ATOS - Address To Send Questionnaire

More
10 years 3 months ago - 10 years 3 months ago #116439 by Kevin L
ATOS - Address To Send Questionnaire was created by Kevin L
Hi all - I want to send my questionnaire recorded delivery but don't want to send it to the PO BOX 1044 SW95 9EB as there will obviously be no-one to sign for it.

Therefore i rang Atos on 020 8540 4256 (spoke to a woman called Ranji) and was told to send it to 3 Olympic Way, HA9 0DL

Something told me I should confirm this so I rang them again, this time on the 0800 2888 777 freephone number (spoke to Sonia) - she took my name, NI number and address before answering my query. She sounded much more certain and gave me the following address:

Atos Healthcare
Wembley MSC
Mail Handling Site A
Wolverhampton
WV98 1SJ

Can anyone confirm which is the best address to send it to? Thanks.
Last edit: 10 years 3 months ago by slugsta.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 3 months ago #116440 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic ATOS - Address To Send Questionnaire
Sorry K, I cannot help with your query. Maybe one of the other mods will comment later.

However, I see that your username might be your real name. If you wish to change this , in order to maintain an element of anonymity, you can do it by following the advice in this FAQ.

My full name is showing, how do I change it?

The forum is now closed for new posts, you will be able to post again when the forum re-opens at 8pm tonight if you wish.

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kevin L

More
10 years 3 months ago #116452 by elaine pyrke
Replied by elaine pyrke on topic ATOS - Address To Send Questionnaire
For what it's worth I sent my ESA50 to an ATOS PO Box address in Chester last August, recorded delivery, and it was signed for two days later.

It's JobCentre Plus I can never get a signature for!

All the best, Elaine
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kevin L

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.