× Members

ESA Assessment

More
10 years 3 months ago #116471 by oldman
ESA Assessment was created by oldman
Have an ESA assessment this week, I had a war disability atos assessment 3 weeks ago. War disability pension very successful. My question is should I let the esa assessor see my copy of the medical report or not?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• AaronL
10 years 3 months ago #116477 by AaronL
Replied by AaronL on topic ESA Assessment
If the medical report comments on your ability or inability to work then that could be used as extra medical evidence as part of an ESA claim.

• bro58
10 years 3 months ago - 10 years 3 months ago #116486 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic ESA Assessment
Hi om,

The following FAQ may help further :

ESA Medical – What to expect

I always advise that you should treat the assessment as starting and ending on leaving home and on your return.

How you managed the return trip will be taken into account, you may also be observed approaching the assessment centre, whilst inside, and on leaving.

Assumptions may be made from such observations.

You can check out the assessment centre in question : Here.

Good luck, and please keep us updated.

bro58
Last edit: 10 years 3 months ago by bro58.

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.