× Members

Time scale for ESA claim from Income Support

More
10 years 3 months ago - 10 years 3 months ago #116582 by clivenick58
I filled in my ESA form complete with medical evidence and returned them approximately 19 September 2013. I have up until now had 2 separate letters stating from Income Support telling me what I will get.
Does anyone know how long they take before I get a reply. It's now 4 months and 2 weeks.
:huh:
Last edit: 10 years 3 months ago by Gordon.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 3 months ago #116585 by Gordon

clive wrote: I filled in my ESA form complete with medical evidence and returned them approximately 19 September 2013. I have up until now had 2 separate letters stating from Income Support telling me what I will get.
Does anyone know how long they take before I get a reply. It's now 4 months and 2 weeks.
:huh:

I am afraid that most parts of the country are experiencing considerable delays in ESA assessments, we are now regularly hearing of claimants waiting nine months or more.

You can contact ATOS for an update

Contact ATOS

Phone: 0800 2888 777 or 0113 230 9175

Email: customer-relations @ atoshealthcare.com (remove the space around the @)

You can also ask your MP for help

Contacting your MP

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.