× Members

ESA success, thanks and a question

More
10 years 3 weeks ago #118056 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic ESA success, thanks and a question
CTTS

In over three years of Moderating I have never heard of a claimant receiving a score sheet for ESA so I am not surprised that you have not received one now.

The Med-3 is a Fit Note and to head off the obvious question :) we believe that this is generated automatically by the LiMa software that is used to create the ESA85(A) report whether one exists or not, several B&W members have tried to retrieve this but have grudgingly been told by the DWP that it did not actually exist.

It would not be a replacement for the ESA113, we understand that these are only issued in about 25% of claims.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• canttrusthesystem
  • Topic Author
More
10 years 3 weeks ago #118059 by canttrusthesystem
Replied by canttrusthesystem on topic ESA success, thanks and a question
Hi Gordon,

thanks for your quick reply, explaining their bizareness. I can't quite get my head around the weirdness, but now I will be able to leave it alone,, and not think I have to go back, chasing it up - thank you.

I don't know how any of them, from employees and contractors to ministers - involved in all this - sleep at night, I really don't.

Thanks for your continuing help and support. It is much appreciated.

:)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.