× Members

one year esa

• deb/l
  • Topic Author
10 years 3 months ago - 10 years 3 months ago #117071 by deb/l
one year esa was created by deb/l
hi all after losing my first esa for I have a f to f 7 march. my gp wrote asking for a home visit, they said no my gp never gave enough info on the request, I asked for a first appointment after lunch as I spend most of the morning on the loo. no they send one for 10 am are they stupid, also I have three slipped discs and facet hydrotrfy which the symptoms are can not sit or stand for long. and as I can not take antiflamatory dugs as I bleed. the symptoms meet the discriptors, I will be glad when its over, don't get why I have to go.
Last edit: 10 years 3 months ago by bro58.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• bro58
10 years 3 months ago - 10 years 3 months ago #117090 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic one year esa

deb/l wrote: hi all after losing my first esa for I have a f to f 7 march. my gp wrote asking for a home visit, they said no my gp never gave enough info on the request, I asked for a first appointment after lunch as I spend most of the morning on the loo. no they send one for 10 am are they stupid, also I have three slipped discs and facet hydrotrfy which the symptoms are can not sit or stand for long. and as I can not take antiflamatory dugs as I bleed. the symptoms meet the discriptors, I will be glad when its over, don't get why I have to go.

Hi d/l,

Unfortunately, ATOS are most reluctant to carry out Home Assessments.

They should only require a F2F where they feel that you have not provided enough evidence for them to make a paper assessment.

You are allowed to cancel a F2F once.

You may want to contact ATOS by e-mail, and ask why they have not taken your G.P.'s letter of support into full consideration, and what it is that they need :

E-mail contact under "WCA Customer Service:" To the right of the page : www.atoshealthcare.com/claimants

If they still insist that you have to attend on March 7th or some rearranged appointment, you have little choice but to attend, or risk your benefit ceasing due to failure to attend.

ESAMedical – What to expect

bro58
Last edit: 10 years 3 months ago by bro58.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris