× Members

DLA Related IUC Fraud

More
10 years 1 month ago #118941 by chrissy v
Replied by chrissy v on topic DLA Related IUC Fraud
Hi Nichola,

The same thing has happened to me, and my car was taken away on Monday, I hate to say it but the word doubt happens to fall in their favour in my experience.
I think you should be prepared for the worst at least that way you'll be ready in your mind just to go with the flow as it were.
I rang Motability and they were very sympathetic and told me roughly how long it would be before they would come and collect the car to give me enough time to get transport of some kind.
All you can do is to wait for the letter of their DM just pester them a bit to try and get the result before the car is taken, and then sadly you can then ask for a MR as I have done I also have received this week a letter of my overpayment that they want to re-coup as soon as possible and only the MR will stop that process.
If it is any comfort at all I would like to say you are not the only one this has happened to and I know exactly how you feel.

Good luck

Chrissy V

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.