× Members

RE PIP

More
10 years 2 months ago - 10 years 2 months ago #117346 by dilys
RE PIP was created by dilys
Dear Gordon
My DLA is due to be reviewed under the new PIP guidelines next August. Does that mean my existing DLA payment stops straight away, once the new forms are submitted, because reading the various comments on this site it appears to take a long time for the DWP to formulate their decisions. Does it also mean that every one has to be individually assessed by ATOS or will they accept the medical evidence.
Many Thanks
Last edit: 10 years 2 months ago by Gordon.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 2 months ago - 10 years 2 months ago #117347 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic RE PIP

dilys wrote: Dear Gordon
My DLA is due to be reviewed under the new PIP guidelines next August. Does that mean my existing DLA payment stops straight away, once the new forms are submitted, because reading the various comments on this site it appears to take a long time for the DWP to formulate their decisions. Does it also mean that every one has to be individually assessed by ATOS or will they accept the medical evidence.
Many Thanks

Providing you comply with the process then your DLA will remain in payment until four week after a Decision is made on your PIP claim.

Whilst there will be Decisions made on the evidence alone, we expect the vast majority of claimants to be required to attend a face to face assessment as part of the transfer, it is likely that the percentage will drop for subsequent re-assessments.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
Last edit: 10 years 2 months ago by Gordon.
The following user(s) said Thank You: dilys

More
10 years 2 months ago #117349 by dilys
Replied by dilys on topic RE PIP
Dear Gordon
Thank you for your explanation, as always extremely clear and explicit, very much appreciated.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.