× Members

2nd esa form update

• Dublinboy
  • Topic Author
10 years 2 months ago - 10 years 2 months ago #117489 by Dublinboy
2nd esa form update was created by Dublinboy
Hi guys update on 2nd form in 6 months ,was put in SP group at face to face,new form came to fill in before 24 Feb 2014, sent the form off with the medical information from the first form also saying my conditions are degenerative,Also emailed my local MP who as been fighting my corner from day 1,he emailed the DWP complaining that my condition getting worse and doesn't feel another face to face. Is warranted,Outcome is the Complaints Resolution Officer asked a decision to reveiw my case and as put in the support for 3 years,my advise to everybody is to get you MP involved .it worked with a big result .
Last edit: 10 years 2 months ago by Gordon.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 2 months ago #117491 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic 2nd esa form update

Dublinboy wrote: Hi guys update on 2nd form in 6 months ,was put in SP group at face to face,new form came to fill in before 24 Feb 2014, sent the form off with the medical information from the first form also saying my conditions are degenerative,Also emailed my local MP who as been fighting my corner from day 1,he emailed the DWP complaining that my condition getting worse and doesn't feel another face to face. Is warranted,Outcome is the Complaints Resolution Officer asked a decision to reveiw my case and as put in the support for 3 years,my advise to everybody is to get you MP involved .it worked with a big result .

Congratulations on the award, we encourage all members to involve their MP if they are having problems with any of the processes associated with claiming benefits, unfortunately, not all are as responsive as yours but most do their best for their constituents whatever their party affiliations.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dublinboy

• Dublinboy
  • Topic Author
10 years 2 months ago #117496 by Dublinboy
Replied by Dublinboy on topic 2nd esa form update
Thankyou Gordon, I am lucky to be living in a ex mining town with a well respected MP. The DWP informed atos about the decision ,the way things are going with Atos and IDS under immense pressure from the select. Committee plus welfare right groups and also the churches I feel that putting pressure on the DWP via MPs etc,will hopefully help people with real disabilities with there appeals,

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.