× Members

Writing to my MP

More
10 years 2 months ago #117652 by sha1971
Writing to my MP was created by sha1971
I have been waiting to here from atos for 8 months now , I am being transferred from IB TO ESA so sent back my esa50 form last june,
as advised by B&W I wrote to my MP yesterday within the hour I had a reply by emil from the MP's PA who asked for my NI number and date of birth and said that she would contact Atos and Dwp and get back to me , I was just wondering if any one else has written to there MP and would intrested in what help or results they have had in doing so,

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Dublinboy
10 years 2 months ago #117727 by Dublinboy
Replied by Dublinboy on topic Writing to my MP
Hi Adrian. yes I used my MP for both my forms, mine is a Labour MP from a ex mining town ,he fought my corner big time and got results,I just hope it works for you.The tide is turning against Atos and DWP and the goverment,read my threads and good luck,

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.