× Members

ESA WCA Recent News

More
10 years 2 months ago - 10 years 2 months ago #117730 by iceman0220
ESA WCA Recent News was created by iceman0220
Hi to all. Wonder if anyone can clarify. With the very recent great news regarding all WCA reassessments being withdrawn, at least temporarily. I am in a position where I have completed the medical form and returned it to ATOS during December 2013 but am still awaiting a date or in fact any communication from them. As the date of the relevant memo was 20 January 2014, what is your opinion on my situation? Will I still get a future date for a possible WCA? or do you think that I am in the clear for the moment? This has added yet more stress on to me and any theories or suggestions would be most welcome!
Last edit: 10 years 2 months ago by slugsta.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 2 months ago #117733 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic ESA WCA Recent News
Hi icemann and welcome to the forum. On the assumption that you are also new to the site, you should find this FAQ helpful.

Welcome to Benefits and Work

I'm afraid our understanding is that anyone who has already received an ESA50 will continue the assessment process. This will include a face2face assessment if it is considered necessary.

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.