× Members

Getting into the Support Group

• Joanna
  • Topic Author
10 years 2 months ago - 10 years 2 months ago #117745 by Joanna
Getting into the Support Group was created by Joanna
Hi, I am just completing my ESA50 and have looked a bit at the guide on here. My main concern is that I will be put into WRAG. How can you show that you deserve to go into the Support Group? It probably doesn't help that I work part time (only 6 hours a week though.) Any advice greatly appreciated. Thanks x
Last edit: 10 years 2 months ago by . Reason: Tick.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 2 months ago #117749 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Getting into the Support Group

Joanna wrote: Hi, I am just completing my ESA50 and have looked a bit at the guide on here. My main concern is that I will be put into WRAG. How can you show that you deserve to go into the Support Group? It probably doesn't help that I work part time (only 6 hours a week though.) Any advice greatly appreciated. Thanks x

There is a section in both of the ESA Claim guides start there and if you have further questions come back to the forum.

Have you reported your work to the DWP? You can only carry out work while receiving ESA if it is categorised as Permitted Work which must be confirmed by the DWP. Information about a claimant doing PW will be available to the ATOS assessor and will be considered in regard to any recommendation they make to the DWP.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.