× Members

Friend's PIP result

More
10 years 2 months ago - 10 years 2 months ago #117752 by ka
Friend's PIP result was created by ka
Hi,

A friend of mine has just had the decision made on her PIP claim on physical health grounds after over half a year since making the initial claim.

Her claim was denied. She was awarded 6 points for daily living activities and 4 points for mobility.

She intends to appeal.

Just thought I would share this. The more results we know about the better I suppose.

Personally I am dreading when my DLA award comes to an end in 2015.

Best wishes,

Ka
Last edit: 10 years 2 months ago by slugsta.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 2 months ago #117754 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic Friend's PIP result
Hi Ka,

Thanks for letting us know your friend's result. I'm sorry to hear that her PIP claim was denied, I'm sure you know that she will have to request a Mandatory Reconsideration before she can appeal.

Mandatory reconsideration FAQs

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
10 years 2 months ago - 10 years 2 months ago #117757 by DaPa
Replied by DaPa on topic Friend's PIP result
Does a Mandatory Reconsideration also apply to DLA/PIP as well as ESA?

WD
Last edit: 10 years 2 months ago by Gordon.

More
10 years 2 months ago #117763 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Friend's PIP result

WeDesign wrote: Does a Mandatory Reconsideration also apply to DLA/PIP as well as ESA?

WD

Mandatory Reconsiderations apply to all Social Security benefits.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: DaPa, slugsta

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.