× Members

I B reassessment ATOS

More
10 years 2 months ago - 10 years 2 months ago #117843 by Bica
I B reassessment ATOS was created by Bica
:( I am due to go for a re assessment this coming Tuesday for my Industrial Injuries Benefit.
will this still be carried out by ATOS after all the hype in the media? or have they still got the contract until 2015.
Many thanks
Last edit: 10 years 2 months ago by Gordon.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 2 months ago - 10 years 2 months ago #117844 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic I B reassessment ATOS

Bica wrote: :( I am due to go for a re assessment this coming Tuesday for my Industrial Injuries Benefit.
will this still be carried out by ATOS after all the hype in the media? or have they still got the contract until 2015.
Many thanks

IIB is not affected by any of the recent announcements. I would expect your assessment to be done as scheduled.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
Last edit: 10 years 2 months ago by Gordon.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bica

• Dublinboy
10 years 2 months ago #117853 by Dublinboy
Replied by Dublinboy on topic I B reassessment ATOS
Make sure you take supporting medical records with you,also somebody to go into the medical to make sure they cannot tell porky pies,don't let them examine if will hurt you,refuse point blank and tell them why,I personally have assessed on numerous occasions ,stand firm and good luck

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.