× Members

Partner work expenses

More
10 years 2 months ago #117846 by redgt9
Partner work expenses was created by redgt9
Hi, I'm sorry to trouble you again. I am on ESA IR SG, my partner works part time and has all of her wages deducted from my ESA payments except for £20.00. Is it right my wife could ask for her travel cost to and from work disregarded. Thank you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 2 months ago - 10 years 2 months ago #117935 by redgt9
Replied by redgt9 on topic Partner work expenses
please forgive me for bringing back up, I wondered if there is anything wrong because I got no answer. I would like to know if my wife can declare her bus fares too and from work. Thanks for any help.
Last edit: 10 years 2 months ago by .

10 years 2 months ago #117936 by
Replied by on topic Partner work expenses

redgt9 wrote: please forgive me for bringing back up, I wondered if there is anything wrong because I got no answer. I would like to know if my wife can declare her bus fares too and from work. Thanks for any help.

Hi r9,

I don't know about the other Mods, but I have not heard of this scenario, or come across a query relating to it before.

I am sure one of the other Mods will respond if they have a definitive answer to your query.

bro58

More
10 years 2 months ago - 10 years 2 months ago #117937 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Partner work expenses
redgt9

I am sorry we missed your original post, we do check at the end of each session but sometimes posts slip through.

I have to agree with Bro, I have never heard of this before and would have thought we would have it was available, I would think that everyone would be claiming this if they could.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
Last edit: 10 years 2 months ago by Gordon.
The following user(s) said Thank You: redgt9

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris