× Members

Partner work expenses

More
10 years 2 months ago #117846 by redgt9
Partner work expenses was created by redgt9
Hi, I'm sorry to trouble you again. I am on ESA IR SG, my partner works part time and has all of her wages deducted from my ESA payments except for £20.00. Is it right my wife could ask for her travel cost to and from work disregarded. Thank you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 1 month ago - 10 years 1 month ago #117935 by redgt9
Replied by redgt9 on topic Partner work expenses
please forgive me for bringing back up, I wondered if there is anything wrong because I got no answer. I would like to know if my wife can declare her bus fares too and from work. Thanks for any help.
Last edit: 10 years 1 month ago by .

10 years 1 month ago #117936 by
Replied by on topic Partner work expenses

redgt9 wrote: please forgive me for bringing back up, I wondered if there is anything wrong because I got no answer. I would like to know if my wife can declare her bus fares too and from work. Thanks for any help.

Hi r9,

I don't know about the other Mods, but I have not heard of this scenario, or come across a query relating to it before.

I am sure one of the other Mods will respond if they have a definitive answer to your query.

bro58

More
10 years 1 month ago - 10 years 1 month ago #117937 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Partner work expenses
redgt9

I am sorry we missed your original post, we do check at the end of each session but sometimes posts slip through.

I have to agree with Bro, I have never heard of this before and would have thought we would have it was available, I would think that everyone would be claiming this if they could.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
Last edit: 10 years 1 month ago by Gordon.
The following user(s) said Thank You: redgt9

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.