× Members

DLA renewal

More
10 years 2 months ago - 10 years 2 months ago #117858 by heno
DLA renewal was created by heno
Just had my DLA renewal form I am claiming on mental health grounds I asked my CPN if she would fill in statement from someone that knows you she said no as they had gone to a seminar are were told not to support benefit claims can I sent it back with this section blank
Last edit: 10 years 2 months ago by Gordon.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 2 months ago - 10 years 2 months ago #117860 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic DLA renewal

heno wrote: Just had my DLA renewal form I am claiming on mental health grounds I asked my CPN if she would fill in statement from someone that knows you she said no as they had gone to a seminar are were told not to support benefit claims can I sent it back with this section blank

You need to treat the renewal as if it was a new application for DLA, if you leave a section blank then the DWP Decision Maker will assume you have no problems in that area.

Have a look at our DLA Claim guides for more information and advice as to how you should complete the forms.

www.benefitsandwork.co.uk/help-for-claimants/dla/#dlaappeals

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
Last edit: 10 years 2 months ago by Gordon.

More
10 years 2 months ago #117862 by heno
Replied by heno on topic DLA renewal
Thanks Gordon I have used the guide (very good reading)

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.