× Members

? reaseesment date

More
10 years 1 month ago - 10 years 1 month ago #117903 by petrocelli
? reaseesment date was created by petrocelli
Hi all

Can someone possibly help me to ascertain when the DWP have got me down for reassessment as I’m trying to plant a date in my brain that might allow me to take a sigh of possible relief, with regard to the recent news of postponing reassessments for a couple of years.

I migrated from IB to ESA on 23/03/12

There are so many other dates quoted in between and on Appeal the LT54 states:
“Her existing award(s) will be converted to an award of Employment and Support
Allowance from and including 09/03/12.

Please refer for WCA in 2 years. The appeal is duly lapsed”.

(The decision dated 16/02/12 was the one that was revised, as above, to put me in SG).

Which date do I take please to be my reassessment date, so that I might start taking a sigh of relief?

Though it sounds like those due for reassessment in 12 months following 20 Jan 2014 will be parked!

Many thanks

P.
Last edit: 10 years 1 month ago by slugsta.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 1 month ago #117909 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic ? reaseesment date
Hi P,

I'm afraid that I cannot give you any concrete answers.The time to reassessment is usually taken from the date of the original decision, against which you appealed. However, we have occasionally heard of the date being counted from that of the tribunal.

If the former, I would expect you to have received a new ESA50 already. Of course, the fact that you have not does not neccessarily mean that a different date has been used as you could have been caught up in the delays that you mentioned.

Have you ssen this topic posted by Gordon, our moderator?

Affects of suspended WCAs

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.