× Members

£60 less a week from September on ESA Support?

More
10 years 1 month ago - 10 years 1 month ago #117940 by Jos
Hello Everyone. I received a letter from Jobcentre plus this morning telling me about the changing rates from April 14. I am on ESA Support, and will be receiving the annual rise until 5 September 2014, when my money will drop by £60 a week!? Anyone any clue as to why this would be? I had to fill in my PIP form in November, sent it back and still haven't heard anything from them. Could this have something to do with the money loss? How do I proceed with this? Any advice greatly appreciated as I am very, very worried indeed.
Thank you
Jo
Last edit: 10 years 1 month ago by Gordon.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 1 month ago - 10 years 1 month ago #117942 by Gordon

Jos wrote: Hello Everyone. I received a letter from Jobcentre plus this morning telling me about the changing rates from April 14. I am on ESA Support, and will be receiving the annual rise until 5 September 2014, when my money will drop by £60 a week!? Anyone any clue as to why this would be? I had to fill in my PIP form in November, sent it back and still haven't heard anything from them. Could this have something to do with the money loss? How do I proceed with this? Any advice greatly appreciated as I am very, very worried indeed.
Thank you
Jo

You need to contact the DWP office that deals with your claim, I am afraid that anything we could come up with on the forum would be nothing more than a guess at this point in time.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
Last edit: 10 years 1 month ago by Gordon.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jos

More
10 years 1 month ago #117943 by Jos
Thank You for your speedy reply Gordon.
Jo

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.