× Members

ESA Tribunal this month, need advice

• Yoshiko
  • Topic Author
10 years 1 month ago - 10 years 1 month ago #117959 by Yoshiko
ESA Tribunal this month, need advice was created by Yoshiko
Hello, I am facing ESA tribunal later this month, I suffer from depression/severe anxiety, I've received no points at ATOS due to the nature of MH, being told that I am capable of daily routines!! I appreciate any advice in order to prepare for tribunal. Do I need to dress smart? I have tendency to break down even with my GP, I am so scared!! Thank you!!
Last edit: 10 years 1 month ago by slugsta.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 1 month ago #117965 by Puccalove
Replied by Puccalove on topic ESA Tribunal this month, need advice
There is no need to repost you will receive a reply shortly.

• Yoshiko
  • Topic Author
10 years 1 month ago - 10 years 1 month ago #117967 by Yoshiko
Replied by Yoshiko on topic ESA Tribunal this month, need advice
Hi, I don't want my real name to appear, how can I delete it and show my other name?? Many thanks!!!!
Last edit: 10 years 1 month ago by Gordon.

More
10 years 1 month ago - 10 years 1 month ago #117969 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic ESA Tribunal this month, need advice
Hi Sam and welcome to the forum. On the assumption that you are also new to the site, the following FAQ should help you find your way around.

Welcome to Benefits and Work

Tribunals are more relaxed than court hearings but it is still an ordeal for many people. Hopefully the following will help you. Please come back to this topic if/when you have further questions. You will find it easily if you bookmark, or make it a favourite, on your web browser now :)

ESA claims and appeals

Qualifying for the WRAG

Qualifying for the Support Group

Appeal FAQs

Disability Rights factsheet

Preparing for a Tribunal

Appearance before tribunals

Youtube video re appeals

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
Last edit: 10 years 1 month ago by slugsta.

More
10 years 1 month ago #117970 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic ESA Tribunal this month, need advice

SamSam55 wrote: Hi, I don't want my real name to appear, how can I delete it and show my other name?? Many thanks!!!!

My full name is showing, how can I stop it?

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

• Yoshiko
  • Topic Author
10 years 1 month ago #117971 by Yoshiko
Replied by Yoshiko on topic ESA Tribunal this month, need advice
Hello, many thanks for your kind reply, phew I have just managed to change my name to user name!! Thank you for your support, I almost had heart attack due to my MH!!

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.