× Members

ESA Tribunal this month, need advice

• Yoshiko
  • Topic Author
10 years 1 month ago - 10 years 1 month ago #117972 by Yoshiko
Replied by Yoshiko on topic ESA Tribunal this month, need advice
Hello, are you able to delete my real name on your reply please!! It really troubles me to see it on reply, I am getting panic attack many many thanks!!!
Last edit: 10 years 1 month ago by slugsta.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 1 month ago #117975 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic ESA Tribunal this month, need advice

SamSam55 wrote: Hello, are you able to delete my real name on your reply please!! It really troubles me to see it on reply, I am getting panic attack many many thanks!!!

Done :)

Regarding your posts not showing immediately - all posts here are read by moderators before they are made public. How long this takes depends entirely on how many (voluntary) moderators are on-line and how busy we are. There is never any need to re-post as this just increases the work-load and slows things down further :)

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Yoshiko

• Yoshiko
  • Topic Author
10 years 1 month ago #117978 by Yoshiko
Replied by Yoshiko on topic ESA Tribunal this month, need advice
Thank you for your kind support!!

More
10 years 1 month ago #117979 by Puccalove
Replied by Puccalove on topic ESA Tribunal this month, need advice
Just to reassure you on my computer your user name is showing as 'SamSam55' on all posts and in your profile.

More
10 years 1 month ago #117980 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic ESA Tribunal this month, need advice

SamSam55 wrote: Thank you for your kind support!!

You are welcome. It is a difficult enough time for you, we will do what we can to make things easier.

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.