× Members

APPEAL HELP

More
10 years 2 months ago - 10 years 2 months ago #118023 by stevec112
APPEAL HELP was created by stevec112
Hi everyoone :) can anyone advise me where to go next in my appeal.
Ive had the mandatory reconsideration,not changed their decision.
Now into the sscs1 but cant get to a advisory group until next wk leaving only a wk to submit appeal can i get a extension to the one month deadline,everything takes so long to get answers.thanks in anticipation.
X
Last edit: 10 years 2 months ago by Gordon.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 2 months ago - 10 years 2 months ago #118030 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic APPEAL HELP

stevec wrote: Hi everyoone :) can anyone advise me where to go next in my appeal.
Ive had the mandatory reconsideration,not changed their decision.
Now into the sscs1 but cant get to a advisory group until next wk leaving only a wk to submit appeal can i get a extension to the one month deadline,everything takes so long to get answers.thanks in anticipation.
X

Please do not post in upper case as it causes problems for anybody using a screen reader.

You don not have to have a representative in order to lodge an appeal with the Tribunal Service, whilst there can be Good Cause for you exceeding the one month normally allowed, waiting for a Rep to be available is unlikely to be accepted as such, so I would recommend that you lodge the appeal within the time limits.

Once you have a Rep, assuming you can find one now that legal aid has been removed for First Tier appeals, then you can add them to the papers.

As to finding a Rep, do an internet search for "welfare advice" with your postcode, town or county.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
Last edit: 10 years 2 months ago by Gordon.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris