× Members

APPEAL HELP

More
10 years 1 month ago - 10 years 1 month ago #118023 by stevec112
APPEAL HELP was created by stevec112
Hi everyoone :) can anyone advise me where to go next in my appeal.
Ive had the mandatory reconsideration,not changed their decision.
Now into the sscs1 but cant get to a advisory group until next wk leaving only a wk to submit appeal can i get a extension to the one month deadline,everything takes so long to get answers.thanks in anticipation.
X
Last edit: 10 years 1 month ago by Gordon.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 1 month ago - 10 years 1 month ago #118030 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic APPEAL HELP

stevec wrote: Hi everyoone :) can anyone advise me where to go next in my appeal.
Ive had the mandatory reconsideration,not changed their decision.
Now into the sscs1 but cant get to a advisory group until next wk leaving only a wk to submit appeal can i get a extension to the one month deadline,everything takes so long to get answers.thanks in anticipation.
X

Please do not post in upper case as it causes problems for anybody using a screen reader.

You don not have to have a representative in order to lodge an appeal with the Tribunal Service, whilst there can be Good Cause for you exceeding the one month normally allowed, waiting for a Rep to be available is unlikely to be accepted as such, so I would recommend that you lodge the appeal within the time limits.

Once you have a Rep, assuming you can find one now that legal aid has been removed for First Tier appeals, then you can add them to the papers.

As to finding a Rep, do an internet search for "welfare advice" with your postcode, town or county.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
Last edit: 10 years 1 month ago by Gordon.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.