× Members

DLA Tribunal

More
10 years 2 months ago #118198 by IanO
DLA Tribunal was created by IanO
Hi

Just came back from my wife's DLA Tribunal, the judge adjourned it because she wants to obtain medical evidence from my wife's g p, she wants to look at her medical records is this normal practice as my wife's g p has already sent in a report for the DWP as well as supporting letters

She also said that if she made a decision today with what she had it could mean that they would reduce the mobility or leave with a lesser award

She said that she had only just received additional evidence i had sent last week

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• bro58
10 years 2 months ago - 10 years 2 months ago #118204 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic DLA Tribunal

Coolio wrote: Hi

Just came back from my wife's DLA Tribunal, the judge adjourned it because she wants to obtain medical evidence from my wife's g p, she wants to look at her medical records is this normal practice as my wife's g p has already sent in a report for the DWP as well as supporting letters

She also said that if she made a decision today with what she had it could mean that they would reduce the mobility or leave with a lesser award

She said that she had only just received additional evidence i had sent last week

Hi C,

It is not unusual for a Tribunal to adjourn for further medical reports from one's G.P. etc.

Far better for them to do this than to make an adverse decision on the evidence that they have on the day.

bro58
Last edit: 10 years 2 months ago by bro58.

More
10 years 2 months ago #118207 by IanO
Replied by IanO on topic DLA Tribunal
I am a bit suprised with her having a dr's report for the DWP and medical letters of support i had already sent

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris