× Members

esa

• sharon
  • Topic Author
10 years 1 month ago - 10 years 1 month ago #118205 by sharon
esa was created by sharon
if i ask for a sar, and in this sar i request any recordings made for training purposes during the wca, do they have to provide this to me or at least tell me if there was no recording
thanks
Last edit: 10 years 1 month ago by .

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

10 years 1 month ago #118206 by
Replied by on topic esa

sharon wrote: if i ask for a sar, and in this sar i request any recordings made for training purposes during the wca, do they have to provide this to me or at least tell me if there was no recording
thanks

Yes they do s,

SAR Form Download

From this page :

DWP Data Protection Policy

bro58

• sharon
  • Topic Author
10 years 1 month ago - 10 years 1 month ago #118215 by sharon
Replied by sharon on topic esa
thankyou for the advice, i have sent the sar asking for this information along with some other information, but it seems to have been totally overlooked not even a mention of any recording, or if one existed or not
thanks
Last edit: 10 years 1 month ago by Gordon.

More
10 years 1 month ago #118238 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic esa

sharon wrote: thankyou for the advice, i have sent the sar asking for this information along with some other information, but it seems to have been totally overlooked not even a mention of any recording, or if one existed or not
thanks

You mention "training purposes during the wca", I assume you mean the ATOS assessment, these are only recorded at the request of the claimant, I know of no occasion where this would be done for training purposes and even if they had, it would have required your explicit permission to do so and likely in writing.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

• sharon
  • Topic Author
10 years 1 month ago #118243 by sharon
Replied by sharon on topic esa
thankyou gordon
yes i meant the atos assesment, i was told that they can record without your permission for training purposes, i must of been given wrong information

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.