× Members

yearly increase letter

• teabag
  • Topic Author
10 years 1 month ago - 10 years 1 month ago #118581 by teabag
yearly increase letter was created by teabag
I've been hearing for quite a few weeks about people receiving yearly increase letters, i've not had any. I dont seem to get letters from DWP in relation to ESA what i'm being paid when i phoned up after i won my tribunal for DLA as I received a letter about the back pay and it said there was a second letter which i never recieved and phoned was told that if you win at tribunial they dont send you a letter telling you how much and when you'll get paid yet my local authority always seems to know about increases before i do, it really bugs me that they know before i do.
How long should i wait before contacting about increase letters for ESA and DLA?
many thanks
orderlykat
Last edit: 10 years 1 month ago by Gordon.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 1 month ago #118582 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic yearly increase letter
teabag

As far as I am aware the uprating letters for both DLA and ESA should now have been issued so if you have not received either you should contact the DWP offices which deal with each claim.

Everybody is entitled to an annual or semi-annual letter detailing what there payments are and breaking them down in to individual components.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: teabag

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.