× Members

PIP Query ?

More
10 years 1 month ago - 10 years 1 month ago #118854 by Noodles
PIP Query ? was created by Noodles
Hi B&W,

Currently planning hubby's 2015 PIP application whenever that time comes.

Appreciate its early days still with PIP feedback,however,will there eventually be,or indeed are their any current plans to create some kind of PDF download like their currently is for ESA50 help ?

If one is current available I can only apologies for not seeing it as yet ?
Last edit: 10 years 1 month ago by Gordon.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 1 month ago - 10 years 1 month ago #118855 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic PIP Query ?

Noodles wrote: Hi B&W,

Currently planning hubby's 2015 PIP application whenever that time comes.

Appreciate its early days still with PIP feedback,however,will there eventually be,or indeed are their any current plans to create some kind of PDF download like their currently is for ESA50 help ?

If one is current available I can only apologies for not seeing it as yet ?

It is highly unlikely that there will ever be a downloadable copy of the PIP2 claim form, each form that the DWP send out has a unique bar code stamped on it which ties the form to the claim, they may produce an version of the form that you can fill in online, but they will have to improve their Net presence significantly to enable this to be usable although they could use the HMRC system.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
10 years 1 month ago - 10 years 1 month ago #118857 by Noodles
Replied by Noodles on topic PIP Query ?
Hi Gordon,

I see.

Based on this information then it sounds like a lot of the initial groundwork for PIP will have to be done on sheets of A4 covering each question ? This on top of the mountains of support letters ect we normally send as part of the DWP questioner forms. Makes one wonder how some will cope now without your excellent PDF downloads as so people including ourselves rely on them for proper construction of reply.

Thanks again.

More
10 years 1 month ago #118861 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic PIP Query ?
Noodles

Based on my own experience of completing benefit claim forms, I don't split my answer between the form and additional sheets, if it will fit on the form then I put it on the form, if it will not, then I put the whole answer on a seperate page and mark the form "see page xx".

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
10 years 1 month ago #118866 by Noodles
Replied by Noodles on topic PIP Query ?
No probs. It's just Like we use to do in the past.

Thanks again.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.