× Members

Something to avoid when posting?

More
10 years 1 month ago - 10 years 1 month ago #118893 by MariW
Something to avoid when posting? was created by MariW
Mari

I have referred your post to the site owner to see whether they are willing to approve it's publication.

Gordon

This message contains confidential information
Last edit: 10 years 1 month ago by Gordon.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jim Allison BSc, Inst LE, MBIM; MA (Consumer Protection & Social Welfare Law)
The topic has been locked.
More
10 years 1 month ago #118905 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Something to avoid when posting?
MAri

I have now spoken to the Site Owner and they have decided not to allow the post as is it is regard to moderation and is not a question, problem or result, however, they are more than willing to look at your concerns if you contact them directly, if you decide to do this then I would suggest you provide some examples as this is not behaviour that we recognise in the forum.

Please send any details to

This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jim Allison BSc, Inst LE, MBIM; MA (Consumer Protection & Social Welfare Law), MariW
More
10 years 1 month ago - 10 years 1 month ago #118910 by MariW
Replied by MariW on topic Something to avoid when posting?
Gordon,

I have not referred to deliberately unpleasant behaviour and would not wish to draw attention to individual posts. A little thoughtfulness is all that is necessary. I am sorry if I have added to your workload for today. Please feel free to delete the above.

Mari
Last edit: 10 years 1 month ago by Gordon.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jim Allison BSc, Inst LE, MBIM; MA (Consumer Protection & Social Welfare Law)
More
10 years 1 month ago #118914 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Something to avoid when posting?

MariW wrote: Gordon,

I have not referred to deliberately unpleasant behaviour and would not wish to draw attention to individual posts. A little thoughtfulness is all that is necessary. I am sorry if I have added to your workload for today. Please feel free to delete the above.

Mari

If you have concerns then we want to try and deal with them, but we do not feel that the forum is the place to do this. :)

We have asked for examples, because we simply do not recognise the behaviour that you are referring to, that does not mean that it does not exist, but without a better understanding of what you are referring to, we cannot look at what we can do about it, if anything.

I'm locking this post to prevent further comment.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jim Allison BSc, Inst LE, MBIM; MA (Consumer Protection & Social Welfare Law), MariW
Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.