× Members

Help with ESA

More
10 years 1 month ago - 10 years 1 month ago #119076 by Haha
Help with ESA was created by Haha
Hi there. I've got 2 conditions- a physical and a mental one- depression(anxiety disorder) and lower back pain. I received just one form to complete from DWP which is ESA 50 .
Do I need to complete two separate forms for both conditions? I got one form because my sick note was just for the lower back pain .
Please write back with any advice or helpful comments.
Thanks in advance.
Last edit: 10 years 1 month ago by slugsta.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 1 month ago #119083 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic Help with ESA
Hi nedka and welcome to the forum. On the assumption that you are also new to the site, the following FAQ should help you to find your way around.

Welcome to Benefits and Work

There is only one ESa50, this needs to be completed with details of any and all conditions that affect your capacity. Our guides come in 2 parts - physical and mental health conditions - in order to make them more manageable for claimants but that does not mean that there are 2 different forms.

ESA claims and appeals

In addition, you might find the rest of our ESA FAQs helpful

ESA FAQs

Please come back to this topic if you have any further questions, it helps us if we keep everything in one place. You will find it easily in future if you bookmark it, or make it a favourite, on your web browser now :)

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.