× Members

How long ?????

More
10 years 1 month ago - 10 years 1 month ago #119164 by neptuno
How long ????? was created by neptuno
I received an ESA50 form and PIP form within days of each other at Christmas :(
I've filled them both in send them back but haven't heard a thing in 3 months. I'm in support group for ESA and receiving highest DLA. How long should I wait before I chase them up ? Should I chase them up ?
Last edit: 10 years 1 month ago by slugsta.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 1 month ago - 10 years 1 month ago #119166 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic How long ?????
Hi neptuno and welcome to the forum. On the assumption that you are also new to the site, this FAQ should help you find your way around.

Welcome to Benefits and Work

I'm afraid that we are hearing this a lot at the moment. DWP have huge backlogs on both ESA and PIP claims. You are welcome to chase them up to see what is happening - for all the good it will do! The only thing we can suggest to speed things up is to get your MP involved, that sometimes helps.

Contacting your MP

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
Last edit: 10 years 1 month ago by slugsta. Reason: typo

More
10 years 1 month ago #119168 by neptuno
Replied by neptuno on topic How long ?????
I had a computer generated letter about ESA rates with I mistakenly thought was a new decision. I rang up to query how long it was for and the JC told me it was until the system randomly generated another form. What ????? I don't trust anything they tell me on the phone so I guess Ill just wait ...and wait ... And wait ...

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.