× Members

Renrewal ESA forms

More
10 years 1 month ago - 10 years 1 month ago #119174 by Andagha
Renrewal ESA forms was created by Andagha
I hope someone can help me with this.. I have checked but I'm not sure if I've been looking for the right thing and some of it is very confusing to me.

My re-assessment is due about 24th Aprill of this year, I was placed in the Support Group last year. When should I have recieved a new ESA form to fill in to return back? I haven't heard anything from them yet and with the reassessments on hold for a possible 2 years, is it possible that I am not likely to receive a form within the next 6 months?

I know I will get told to ring up to find out but I hate talking to strangers on the phone and only get paranoid that it will trigger a form release if it is on hold.

I do hope I have made sense...sorry it's a bit garbled..
Last edit: 10 years 1 month ago by slugsta.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 1 month ago #119178 by Andagha
Replied by Andagha on topic Renrewal ESA forms
I did read this too but I got confused...sorry..

www.benefitsandwork.co.uk/forum?view=top...=10&id=100618#117770

More
10 years 1 month ago #119180 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic Renrewal ESA forms
Hello and welcome to the forum. On the assumption that you are also new to the site, this FAQ should help you find your way around.

Welcome to Benefits and Work

I was going to provide a link to the post you referenced! I think that is about as clear as we can make it.
This is the relavent passage

"Expecting re-assessment - no ESA50 issued

Those whose re-assessment date has passed or are expecting an assessment in the short term may not now be assessed for two years."

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.