× Members

ESA 50 form

More
10 years 1 month ago - 10 years 1 month ago #119227 by teresasue
ESA 50 form was created by teresasue
Hi everyone I am trying to get prepared for the dreaded renewal form which will arrive soon. Last time he was put in the Support group after a reconsideration.

Can you please tell me as my son has mental problems and learning difficulties, most of his problems are exactly the same as last time. Will it matter if I have to copy most of the form from last time or is this a really bad idea and he will get penalised for it and not put in the Support group this time.

Any help would be appreciated thanks
Last edit: 10 years 1 month ago by Gordon.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 1 month ago - 10 years 1 month ago #119230 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic ESA 50 form

Sophielegs wrote: Hi everyone I am trying to get prepared for the dreaded renewal form which will arrive soon. Last time he was put in the Support group after a reconsideration.

Can you please tell me as my son has mental problems and learning difficulties, most of his problems are exactly the same as last time. Will it matter if I have to copy most of the form from last time or is this a really bad idea and he will get penalised for it and not put in the Support group this time.

Any help would be appreciated thanks

You should first have a look at the following

www.benefitsandwork.co.uk/forum?view=top...=10&id=100618#117770

There is no reason why you cannot use the bulk of what you included in the previous ESA50, but you need to be aware that the ESA Descriptors and Regulations were updated in January 2013 so you should go through the ESA Claim Guides again to ensure that you answers are still relevant.

Also, if you are using the same evidence then you need to explain why your sons condition has not changed since he was last assessed and why he has not been able to adjust to his conditions.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
Last edit: 10 years 1 month ago by Gordon.
The following user(s) said Thank You: teresasue

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.